Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Wescott
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Lunar
Your Roleplay Name: Calvin Hildreth
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:611841546

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 1.2, 3.22, 4.8 - Player drove on the wrong side of the highway as a taxi driver, resulting in a pursuit where he jumped to his death after his car was disabled. Proceeds to make homophobic insults directed at myself IG.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Im really sorry for what i did, i did not reconsider my actions before doing them and i thought it was funny back in the day, as for my use of words I promise to never use such disgusting language again towards anyone, I am extremely sorry about my actions and my use of words towards Wescott, As i think about it now i realized how much trouble i could have done to anyone involved, and how harming my words could have been. Im again extremely sorry about everything i have done, and im sorry to each member of LAPD, aswell as the medic team, anybody i have hurt in the process of my actions and Wescott yourself, im really sorry and I promise to never speak in such horrible language, or do stupid things like those ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.