Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: neverstoping
Your Roleplay Name: Carl Johnson Jr
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78186387

Why were you punished?: Mass RDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: I didn't try to mass RDM I planted the bomb for roleplaying purposes and gave the police a full minute to clear the area after spotting the c4. If I broke the rules by planting c4 near police station I am truly sorry and could at least minimize my ban as I would like to play on the server again in the near futrue. I feel like an immidiate six month ban without even talking to me is a bit too much.

Reaction score
Can you explain how you thought protesting police with a bomb over a few punches that were thrown and blowing it up with a lot of players around was a proportional response to the situation?

Reaction score
The thing is i used that situation as a perfect gathering to do what i was planing for over an hour. I ran for mayor a couple of times to try to defund the police for rp purposes so i had this whole thing set up where i would pull a terorist attack and start an activist group i already had some people in on it not the whole bombing thing but i was gathering citizens that would like to change the mayor aka assinate the current one. I feel like if you pulled me for a disscusion i would’ve made it clear and try to good. I wasn’t trying to mass rdm but instigate rp which is why i gave the police time to clear the area of citizens. As they barricaded the lot i waited 20 seconds more and then i activated the bomb and it was my first time using c4 and didnt now the radius was that big thought it was going to go boom and maybe kill a person or two. Anyways if you can at least change it to a month or a week as i really like playing on the server and I’m never disrespectful to staff or police i sometimes banter by running away while pulling me over or telling them they’re racist while arresting me but that’s just banter.

Status
Not open for further replies.