Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: SalfordDave
Your Roleplay Name: Dave Houghton
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54940359

Why were you punished?: 1.6, 2.5, 3.4 - The user shot and killed a police officer without a valid reason. The user claims that it was an accident, however the user killed the officer with a singular, well aimed shot to the back of the head. The user later shot another police officer in front of the PD for no reason. Left with an open report. No intent to roleplay. MRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: I understand my actions were unacceptable and inexcusable. I am not here attempting to be have my account unbanned I realise I must serve time for the idiotic behaviour that I exhibited on the server that day. It was immature and unbecoming of me, I was influenced by those around me and made the mistakes I made under the guise of I thought it was funny at the time. It was not funny and I really do apologise. No excuse here just the fact I see the error of my ways, I would humbly request the opportunity to serve my time but possibly a shorter ban length. I really do want to get back onto the server and play, within server rules this time.

Once again I apologise and I thank you for your consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.