Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Sindarin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: lakot
Your Roleplay Name: Not sure
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119161861

Why were you punished?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: It has been nearly a year since my ban and I haven't done anything like this since. I regret cheating very deeply and I would never do this again. I was frustrated at the time and I just wanted to do something to give myself the upper hand in the server, and I justified it through whatever means I found. At the time, I hadn't thought about my actions and the consequences I had, and although at first I only regretted it because of the consequences, I have now had time to think about how my actions affected other players and how bad it would have been had I been able to keep going with my behavior and ruined more peoples' experiences. I also realize how hypocritical it was for me to both be angry at unfair situations and then give myself an upper hand, and so now I feel that I would like to come back as I have learned and gotten over my mistake. If I am allowed to return, I would be dedicated to keeping a clean record and contributing to the community and experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.