Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bolli
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Hotiovip
Your Roleplay Name: Michael Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91469834

Why were you punished?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: I got banned 4 years ago, back then I was 16 and I was a child, behaved like one. I don't remember what cheat I used, I think it was an aimbot. When I think about what I did the first thing that comes to my mind is that it was childish and stupid to do something like that. Back then it was my first seriours RP server I was playing in and I had not understood that it also is one of the most serious RP server on gmod. I played in these 4 years alot on another RP server but the thing that I miss the most is that this server was so good made and it is serious, and I love that. I want to say that I'm not that child anymore and that I know that what I did was wrong and affected other players and the server in general. I hope that trough this short text you could understand that I'm changed and that if I will have the chance to play again on the server I will respect the rules and hope you understand how much I would like to play againt on your server. I hope you guys accept my apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back