Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Frod3
Your Roleplay Name: John Diaz
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92218337

Why were you punished?: 2.8 - Making repeated sexually explicit /me's, even after being told to stop.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Perpheads Community and administration,

I am writing today to appeal my ban, I was banned on 19th February as a result of my reckless actions which violated rule 2.8

At the time, my jokes were directed toward my friend and my friend was aware of it. This is definitely not something I would go and do in front of random people on purpose, it was mostly just in front of friends that I know who are okay with (I always clear it up with the ones I am with before I make any edgy jokes and so on to make sure they're comfortable with it)

What I did not consider was how this reflects on others who were around and how this breaches the server rules as a whole. I understand that these rules are in place to create a safe player environment and I want to offer apologize to everybody for the inconvenience caused

Thank you for taking the time to read my apology

Another rulebreak was added to your ban. If you wish to continue appealing, please make sure to acknowledge this in your future appeal(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back