Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: KrT
Your Roleplay Name: Adam Arthur
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99742150

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - Failed to comply whilst under gunpoint, instead choosing to run to their storage and open it. The user was shot before they could store any items. // Extended for 3.2 Metagaming

Why should this appeal be considered?: We're not a further month into my 6 month ban, heading up on close to 4 months all together, with 2 months remaining.

I've had time to reflect since my last appeal, and have continued to further my knowledge regarding my ban and ways I can avoid it happening in the future, as well as time to reflect on the way I behaved, the messages sent to Admins and the way I handled the initial ban.

I understand what MetaGaming is, I had a firm grasp as to the harm it can cause a server such as Perp, and fully understand why the need to enforce it as strongly as it has been is important.

I miss playing on Perphead, I miss the interactions, and I miss the friends that I met along the way, ones that were so easy to meet, following on from my last Appeal, I continue to hold Perp to a much higher degree than any other server I have played on since.

If my appeal is to be denied again, I'd appreciate some elaboration on why my appeal has been denied as to make amends to my Appeal or to potentially avoid making future appeals if my Ban is stuck solid

Reaction score

With your record and previous behavior we feel that you should wait out the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.