Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: bigjlle
Your Roleplay Name: Brandon brookes
Your SteamID: sTEAM_0:0:436825940

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 1.6 - Gunpointed another individual and shot their car because they took their pistol out of their trunk. Lied in the report. // Banned for Enforcer Phoondos. Extended to perma for toxicity and inappropriate gifs in discord.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, As of today i have been perpless, hoping to appeal this ban and get let go of all the other boring gmod servers. My ban was for 2 weeks for thinking shallow mindedly and breaking rules, though it was extended due to me Acting with my emotions and sending inappropriate gifs in the discord. I just wanted to apologise for being a dick and making the staffs time less enjoyable, since the time i got perm banned i have re-thought over my actions and have made myself a more controlled player in the gmod community. I just want to play my favorite server again. Hope this reaches you well, - BigJille

Additional Information: I truly sorry for my actions, sorry for the major inconvenience

Reaction score
You were originally banned for @phoondos however, as it was extended to Permanent, this will be reviewed at the next admin meeting.

This could be in a few weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.