Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bnjemann
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: LeFleur
Your Roleplay Name: toten kofp
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:551141471

Why were you punished?: "1.7, 1.2, 3.1: Repeatedly picking IC names relating to naziism. Should know far better as an experienced user. Appeal at PERPHeads.com"

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear admins

I wanted to come back and say that since being banned from the server I have taken some time to think about my actions and the rules that I broke. I so regret ever choosing to make my name offensive in the first place. I have never wanted to bring race into roleplay and I fully understand the importance of the rules I broke. I really really want to come back and play on the server again, and it feels ridiculous that I got myself banned for such a foolish reason. with that, I am truly very sorry for any offense I caused when I made an offensive name. I promise that my behavior and attitude has changed since playing last. Please hear how deeply sorry I am and consider allowing me back on the server, I miss playing it with my friends.

Thanks

To admins who consider my appeal. Please know that I have deeply reflected upon my actions in creating a antisemitic name and I regret them deeply. I just want to be allowed back in the community again. I created an edgy name and got perm banned for it. I won't defend my actions. I deserved it, and should have shown much more respect to bnjemann and obeyed them. I can guarantee you all that my mindset has completely changed and I intend to be a far better player in the future. I really genuinely apologize to anyone I offended. I just miss the perpheads community and server so much. I am sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back