Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @blobvis2.0
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Boioboi
Your Roleplay Name: Derrick Krillion
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19498304

Why were you punished?: For using pumpkin physics to break a car

Why should this appeal be considered?: (NOTE: This is a reupload of my previous apology. I apologise if this is not allowed, but the reason I am reuploading is because the staff member blobvis2.0, at least from what I can gather seems to be inactive and has not approved or denied a appeal in a while. Again, I apologise if this is incorrect, that's just my assumption. So I am reuploading this as my previous appeal could have very possibly faded away as other admins may have not checked in on it since I switched it to admin meeting and this is in hopes that other admins can make the decision).

Ok ima cut out the bullshit this time. First off, sorry for using ChatGPT last time that was really stupid this isn't really an excuse but I didn't read the appeal guidlines, still I'm really sorry. I actually want to properly apologize this time. I love this server literally so much some of the best times I've ever had were on here and the more time I have spent banned from it the more and more I miss it. I have literally never played a server like this and I feel like an absolute dumbass for getting banned from it and making that stupid apology. I promise there will be no more behavior like that, I won't do anything like that again, I wasn't even really trying to be malicious I just saw my friend do that and thought I'd try it. Again really sorry, I understand if you still don't want me on the server but even lowering my sentence would mean so much. I love this server I miss it and I promise I won't do stupid shit like that again.

Your previous appeal is still open, and will be looked at during the next admin meeting. You were just unfortunate in that you posted it very shortly after the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back