Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Kinomiutitaru
Your Roleplay Name: Abu Bakr Colebatch
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:627662979

Why were you punished?: Attempted MassRDM and instantly disconnect

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was driving down the regals parking lot a little to fast when it was dark in game and the sun was shining against my screen. I was trying to avoid both of the people i ran over by accident at the last moment which the in game steering delay didn't allow me to do in time. I disconnected in order to turn my Windows Brightness up in my AMD Control Panel Settings further so i could actually see what's going on in game and in the far distance. I once again apologize for my mistake and it wasn't my intention by making it seem like it was made on Purpose. Its up to you guys what you think about it but once again it wasn't on purpose and i would be very satisfied if i would be unbanned again on my favourite GMOD RP Server.

Do you have evidence of this to at least support it? I don’t know why you thought it was a good idea to run over people and then disconnect

Do you have evidence of this to at least support it? I don’t know why you thought it was a good idea to run over people and then disconnect
I don't have any recorded evidence from the incident that happened, again i wouldn't just run over 2 people on purpose and then disconnect on a server i grinded my stuff for. It would just be a waste if i throw it away like that running over randoms, again i was trying to set my brightness higher because AMD Control Panel for some unknown reason always sets the Brightness to lower than it should be and it was dark in game at the time while the sun was shining bright into my windows

Back