Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Admin Meeting
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Jaturas
Your Roleplay Name: Xiang Qin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:116978813

Why were you punished?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: The reason why my apology should be accepted: I’ve realized that I made a huge mistake 1 year ago. In the last years’ time I have many times thought about my ban and how stupid of me it was and how much I missed playing on the server, wishing I hadn’t done what I did. I have certainly learned from this, and I would never do it again.
If I were to get unbanned from the server I would do my best to be active on the server and in the community, contributing as much as possible. I would ofc also do my best to not break any of the server rules.

The reason for me cheating: Well as stupid as this sounds my reason for cheating back then was that I was playing alone and I had a couple of times encountered people where I was most certain they were cheating. Instead of being reasonable and just reporting it as I should have done, I instead sunk down to that level. I was completely idiotic. My reasoning for cheating does in no way justify that I did what I did, but the reason I’m explaining this is to show that I have truly learned from my mistake.

I really miss the playing on the server and I hope you will consider my apology.

Additional Information: My last apology was to unserious, and I would also like to apologize for that. It just wasted time for the administration team, im very sorry I should take it more serious which is why ive done my best to show that I have really changed.

some of my last apologyes has also been moved to "admin meeting" so i was unsure what to write in "Which staff member issued the punishment?" the admin that did give me my ban was @Dank

Thank you for reading my apology.

Back