Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Dank
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Athcol
Your Roleplay Name: Lewis Bevan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:617287214

Why were you punished?: Threatening to physically assault a community member

Why should this appeal be considered?: I know its only been 2 days since my last appeal, but i have grown up and i want a chance on the server and i really hope u guys in the staff team consider it. I was being stupid, if you cant unban me i fully understand i did i bad thing and i am sorry for it. I wish the community the best and really wish i could go back in time and undo my mistake. I miss the fun time i had being on the server, i miss all the people on there it was such a good and fun experience. I would be really happy if u could just reduce my ban by a little anything helps really, even tho i have waited the most of my ban. I really hope you guys forgive me, if there is anything i can do too reduce my ban i would be glad too help out in some way if needed. I would take any punishment you guys have just too get back in and play. You guys are great staffs and are doing a good job, and i really understand my punishment. I wish all of you guys the best, Best regards from Athcol/Ctr3x

Back