Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: AlterZ
Your Roleplay Name: Henriette Rundstykke
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:585556236

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.20 - Player killed three players in the area of subs storage for seemingly no reason, additionally disconnected only 10 seconds after killing the last. // Extended, third time caught metagaming, user had communicated over a third party application to let their friend know they were being arrested.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, i think this appeal should be considered because im very deeply sorry for my actions on the server, and i really regret any harm that i may have caused the other players. Im also very sorry for metagaming again i know i have done it before but i really just wasnt thinking about the reprecautions my actions may have. I am very very sorry for affecting other players experience negatively, i know my actions was very wrong. I just really hope to be able to play on the server again with my friends before 1 year has passed. If you would pls be so very kind to think about just lowering my ban because i know my actions were very wrong. And again im deeply sorry for my actions. I deeply regret it and apologize for everything i did. Pls just give me one more chance. Thank you for considering my appeal.

Additional Information: Im very sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back