Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Cookie Man
Your Roleplay Name: Ben Muller
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460029964

Why were you punished?: Failure to report a Mass RDMer, also metagaming. Helping fund the Mass RDM intentionally, lied to me.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would first like to apologize to those involved/those who had to waste time investigating and those who where on scene on the incident that occurred that day. Its now been almost half a year since I got banned for 3.2,1.6 and 2.6. I would also like to apologize for my friend that executed the MRDM and of course me who was the person who supplied him with the weapon used. Thinking back at it was extremely stupid. I don't know why I even did something like that. I genuinely liked playing on the server and felt like the community was fun. There is nobody else to blame other than me in this situation I should have reported my friend instead of funding him to then join him in a discord call to be able to see his POV of the RDM. I already regrated my actions not even 1 month into my ban. I thought I was bored of the server but I was wrong. I made friends, and joked around and had a good status in the PD in my opinion, and I would also like to start playing crim with my friends as this is the side of the server I never really had a good go at. As I stated earlier I really miss the server and I regret not only helping the MRDM but also lying to A1L who I lied to about the situation. I feel bad that he had to investigate me being in this situation and use his time on checking my demos instead of me just being honest which ended up getting me a lengthy ban. I was dumb enough to think that I would get away with the whole Discord and MRDM thing and that it wouldn't have any consequences for me as I was dumb enough to think that all I would have to do was roleplay giving my friend a gun and sit back and watch. I regret that, and I lost TFU which was one of the few things I enjoyed on the server since I liked playing pd. As I said earlier I am sorry and I would like to apologize for my dumb actions and those involved that got affected by my actions. I don't know what else to say other than I regret what I did and I am sorry A1L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back