Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: dekun
Your Roleplay Name: dekun haq
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:569788493

Why were you punished?: 1.6, 4.1 - User was minging around as an SS and lied about the situation during a supervisor situation. When the user was reported for lying about it, they then lied in the report, wasting administrators' time. Ban length due to previous deal regarding "rule section 4".

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am going to start this off by apologising to Satella,
I am aware how wrong it was of me to misgender you, but I genuinely didn't know, this isnt an excuse, but all I saw was a female character, which is why I misgendered you,

I would like to also apologise to Megasaw, it was very wrong of me to waste your time, even though I genuinely didn't recall saying "Go away woman" (towards satella), I would still like to apologise, I should've been more sure, as it wasted your time and was completely unfair towards you.

I am also apologising to the people I have mistreated while I was ss, it was very foolish of me, and just wasn't fair to anyone,

Additional Information: I am not excusing my actions, as they are completely wrong, but I am hoping that I will be given another chance to redeem myself, as I truly regret my actions, over my ban, I have been reading over the rules to make sure that I fully understand them, as this server brings me great joy, and I would like to become a positive member of this community.

The whole mis gendering thing doesn’t matter and you wasn’t reported for it because i don’t care about that part lol tbh I don’t think I even mentioned rant? you got banned for lying in a supervisor sit and wasting our time and almost getting me ran over. Either way I forgive you I guess for lying but it’s up to megasaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back