Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Spoon
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Toost
Your Roleplay Name: Bill Theo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:671617886

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Doing disgusting things to another member of the community

Why should this appeal be considered?: This happened about 4 months ago and I hope my ban can be shortened to 2 years maybe 1 year (anything but permanent) I’ve changed as a person and have realised how fucked up what I did was. I would also like to apologise to the admin that banned me for acting smug when I should’ve been respectful.

Additional Information: Let’s start from the beginning, all that happened a few minutes before I was about to log off. So I was going to bazaar and saw one guy and and dude acting as father and son or something like that. The dude was acting creepy so I thought to play along which I should NOT have done. And then you know what happened. After that the admin pulled me and the other guy and the roof and asked us what we were doing. I was acting smug, when he asked us what he should do with us I told him jail time which I should have. I should’ve been more cooperative and more respectful. As younger member of the community myself I completely agree with what he did and that it was highly inappropriate. This is for spoon, I’m really sorry for what I did that night and I’m sorry for not taking you seriously. Have a good day guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back