Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bnejamenn
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: LeFleur
Your Roleplay Name: Judy Stroyer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:551141471

Why were you punished?: "1.7, 1.2, 3.1: Repeatedly picking IC names relating to naziism. Should know far better as an experienced user. Appeal at PERPHeads.com"

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello. I have had a good few months to take some much needed time to reflect upon my actions on the server and the ban that followed. I have taken this time to review over the server rules as a whole, and understand the value of them and the role they play in keeping the server a friendly, inclusive environment. I want to sincerely apologize for my previous immature actions on the server. I wish to never again in any way bring politics into my roleplay. I intend to be a much better behaving player than I was previously. I have been playing perpheads for a few years now, and I should have well known that my behavior was beyond unacceptable. I know you have no reason to forgive me, but I hope to show you all that I truly have matured and grown as an individual, and am ready to return to the server and turn a new leaf with perpheads.

Additional Information: Please consider my appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back