Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ethan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: DnChops
Your Roleplay Name: Jonothan chops
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:593553400

Why were you punished?: 3.26 - User was forced to get a weapon out of his vehicle trunk using a /me, however instead decided to gun down 3 officers when he got the firearm out. // Extended by Efan for horrendous record.

Why should this appeal be considered?: this appeal should be considered as i believe i can come back to the community without breaking any more rules. i understand that i disrespected a lot off people and it wasn't the right thing to do and never will be. i understand that players within the community that impress themselves like this arent tolerated and shouldnt be and id like to ask for one last chance. when i was playing the server i was in a very bad mindset and place within myself whereas i have changed my mindset for the better in these 4 - 5 months off the ban, not due to the ban but whatever i have going on, i have began working out again eating healthy respecting people like i should be, respecting the rules like i should be and should have in the first place. i understand now that rules are there for a reason and they should not be broken. the way that i presented myself was completely unacceptable and i know that i am able to present myself better now by the way i act aswell as by not breaking any more rules

additional information: if offered i would accept probation period

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back