Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Years

Your Steam Name: Policeman
Your Roleplay Name: I dont know anymore
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:572230303

Why were you punished?: 2.5 - User got off a year ban yesterday and shot and killed someone. Clearly no intention to play properly

Why should this appeal be considered?: I did this again after already being banned for 1 year i really dont know why i did it again and i really miss the server and wanted to say sorry to everyone i hurt or ruined their experience i will behave good and role play properly My actions were never justified and never should be I really would appreciate getting another chance i bettered my self alot since and thought about every thing i did deep. I Hope this ban would be considered. I changed my mind since then. I want to be a proud Player of Perpheads again with a changed mind. With much RP intent in mind. I hope i changed your mind about me. I will NEVER do this again. Thank you all for reading this and taking your time. Thank You

Additional Information: I know i did it once but now i did it twice I wasnt thinking clearly and wasnt sure what i was doing but Im Deeply and very sorry to anyone i hurt or ruined their role play experience i hope this ban could be considered. Thank You I will NEVER ever troll on Perpheads again. I hope i could play again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back