Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Oddy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Andreww
Your Roleplay Name: Andrew Jacobs
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:570743253

Why were you punished?: Attempted mass vdm on as FD and slurs

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all, I am brand new to GMOD. I had just purchased GMOD and this server was the first server to ever be in. I spent my first few hours meeting people, trying to steal cars, and being a roadworker helping people fix their smoking cars. Later that night, I accidently hit a girls car because I am not used to gmod driving style, and she flipped out on me saying imma be banned and tons of other really mean things ooc. I tried to tell her I'm brand new and I'm still learning but she was pissed. I flipped out and rammed her and her friends in a fire truck. I am so sorry I just flipped out. I also said a slur in radio which I regretted the second it came out. I said it under my breath and I did not even know what the radio button did.
I am so sorry and I am asking for a second chance. This is the only gmod server I have ever played and I fell in love with it.

Additional Information: I just bought gmod less than 3 hours before this happened so I am new and I love this server please give me a second chance.
Thank you for reading this appeal.

Back