- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 10
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Medium
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent
Your Steam Name: Salf
Your Roleplay Name: Johneg Moge
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:807229464
Why were you punished?: I was running over people as EMS for no reason at all, after that when i was in a sit i asked an admin if i could shoot a gun he said no but i still shot it.
Why should this appeal be considered?: I believe this appeal should be considered because I understand that I made mistakes and take responsibility for my actions. I was ems at the time and I ran over people, which I understand was against the rules. During a sit, the admin told me not to shoot my gun, but I still did so, and I recognise that I should have listened to the staff member. I apologise for my actions and understand why I was punished. I will make sure to follow the rules and listen to staff instructions in the future. I hope you will consider giving me another chance to prove that I can follow the rules and be a better member of the community.
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Medium
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent
Your Steam Name: Salf
Your Roleplay Name: Johneg Moge
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:807229464
Why were you punished?: I was running over people as EMS for no reason at all, after that when i was in a sit i asked an admin if i could shoot a gun he said no but i still shot it.
Why should this appeal be considered?: I believe this appeal should be considered because I understand that I made mistakes and take responsibility for my actions. I was ems at the time and I ran over people, which I understand was against the rules. During a sit, the admin told me not to shoot my gun, but I still did so, and I recognise that I should have listened to the staff member. I apologise for my actions and understand why I was punished. I will make sure to follow the rules and listen to staff instructions in the future. I hope you will consider giving me another chance to prove that I can follow the rules and be a better member of the community.
