Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aqua
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: haydenp2003
Your Roleplay Name: Anthony Ironside
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76561199739105633

Why were you punished?: I put props infront of 1 door since I thought you could block off 1 door like other servers i play on i read rules after i got the admin report

Why should this appeal be considered?: Aqua man cmon it was a first time offense. I apologize for being rude to you and I genuinely mean it. I didn't have a good day at work and I was just trying to play on the server and have fun with my friends and just had a bunch of stop going on. Truly I do apologize for being disrepectful towards you and it won't happen again I promise. I read the rules and if I break the prop block rule or be rude towards a staff in any situation feel free to perma ban me because it won't happen again. It was a first time offense my friends were looking forward to playing tonight since we have work off. Cut me a break this one time I promise it won't happen again. I shouldn't of taken any anger out on you truly i do apologize and hope you can forgive me since i don't think i broke any rules / have any warnings. I understand if you're not interested in accepting it but it was a first time offense i truly do apologize i was looking forward playing on your server with my friends and know i am not entitled to play on it so that's why i am apolgozing. thank you for your time sorry again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back