Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa with @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: Ilyan
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Brookers
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:779685635

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User walked into a "crime scene" at the back of bazzar, asking how a person had died. The other player then told the user to leave whilst pointing a gun at the user. The user failed to do so and confronted the player by telling them to "get out", causing himself to get shot and killed. Ban length due to poor history with 3.4 // Extended for 3.15 - Purposefully ramming vehicles on the highway with no care for the state of his safety or vehicle. Also went full speed into a parked car at subs storage. 3.15

Why should this appeal be considered?: I Think this should be considred beacause i have done 60% of my ban,and all what am asking for is for a chance to play in this server,am sorry for all i did,i know you think i dont deserve a chance after this but am just asking you for a chance since i dont have any history for 3.15 i fell like you begin harsh a bit about it as i dont have warns or bans for 3.15,i know you told me to stop making apology and wait for ban to pass,but my org owner just reminded me cause like 1 month ago i told him am wait 3.4 and then make an apology but ig you dont really wann unban me or atleast decrease the ban,soo yeah i can tell you am sorry for all my actions adn i can confirm that it wont happen in future, thanks for reading or maybe aint even reading but hope you see this

You were told to wait the ban out and stop making appeals twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back