Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Roger Dolan
Your Roleplay Name: Roger Dolan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42397248

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Banned

Why should this appeal be considered?: I did not know you can get mugged through 2nd floor window. I usually have everything boarded up on 1st floor but did not know that 2nd floor can also be mugged. My assumption was that the mugger was headglitching through 2nd story ad therefore I did not comply. If this person was inside my home I would have complied like the other times I was mugged. This was a unique sitution and I will board up my windows and if I fail to do that next time I will comply. I was simply just confused about the event and honestly shocked that somebody can just pop up through my window and mug me through 2nd floor window even though I had security installed and 1st floor windows boarded up

Reaction score
The reason for the ban:
3.4, 3.20 - Blatantly ignored gunpoint during a raid and refused to comply. In another situation, was blatantly screaming out of character for a prolonged period of time after several warnings to remain in character.
(might help as it wasnt provided)

Reaction score
The reason for the ban:
3.4, 3.20 - Blatantly ignored gunpoint during a raid and refused to comply. In another situation, was blatantly screaming out of character for a prolonged period of time after several warnings to remain in character.
(might help as it wasnt provided)

I wasnt being raided. I was gunpointed through 2nd story window which another admin said I did not have to comply with. Therefore I opened the door and I was shot/killed through my window. If I went out of character then Im sorry, I could not play yesterday without paying 24k in damages. I lost over 300k in tickets and people crashing my car. I kept reporting and had 3 open admin reports for those situations before I was banned so that would explain my frustration during the end.

Reaction score
Truth being said, untill you find your alleged conversation with an admin on demo these are just empty words. If you more or less recall the time at which you had the conversation, staff members will help you in determining in which demo file you should look.

Reaction score
Truth being said, untill you find your alleged conversation with an admin on demo these are just empty words. If you more or less recall the time at which you had the conversation, staff members will help you in determining in which demo file you should look.

It was during when Bazzar got mass RDMed yesterday. The admin as sitting in his car and I asked to talk to him for a minute about my situation. He said I did not have to comply. So the admin that was at Bazzar during that time who watched everybody get Mass RDMed was the admin I talked to

Reaction score

Unfortunately, you didn't put much effort into your appeal considering you didn't even properly fill out the form and acknowledge your full ban reason. With that being said, you have based your sole defense of the 3.4 situation on the alleged interaction you had with an admin who apparently told you that you didn't have to comply while being gunpointed through a window. I am still doubtful that this happened, however I already told you that if you were legitimately told this it does not matter because it's not against the rules to gunpoint someone through a window.

Status
Not open for further replies.