Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Terra
Your Roleplay Name: Patrick Cassidy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78143035

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.3 - User jumped through his ceiling several times to get a look inside of the apartment above before wall banging just minutes later.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi, not sure if this is too soon to be posting a ban appeal but I'm going to go for it anyway. I was banned for 2.3 around a week ago or so, I realise what I was doing was unjust and not fair to those involved. It was my first time finding out that you could actually peak through the ceiling and see what others were doing above, unaware that this was against the rules I decided to use it to my advantage and try and raid above without actually having to go up there - I now realise this is extremely OP and why it is against the rules in the first place. I'm asking for the ban to be either reduced or removed completely as I've learned my lesson and am now fully aware of the rule.

My apologies,
Terra

Reaction score

I appreciate the apology and your honesty. I've lowered the ban to 2 weeks so you will be unbanned on September 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.