Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Fullbot
Your Roleplay Name: Henrik Chicago
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244101663

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 - User disconnected whilst being arrested

Why should this appeal be considered?: i just got out of jail, and my fat ass descided to crowbar someguy i ran away and, i was told to pay my ticket so he can give me a new, i didnt have enough so i said my friend just could give me some then. and the officer was being annoying. keep in mind my mom was yelling down the stairs xd. so i had to go, mf was abt to cut the whole electricity. and i didnt have time to go down there and wait to get put in jail. i think 3 months was a very very very long time. my last ban was long time ago. and the gp there was false anyways so it got reduced. i hope you will consider this as an "apology"

Additional Information: Had to go

Reaction score

The ban length, as stated in the reason, is long due to your atrocious history and your seemingly incapability of following the servers rules. If it was necessary, you could have literally just gone AFK and informed the officer of it in LOOC so he could drag you and arrest you. I don't believe your excuse.

cf64Nwq.png

Status
Not open for further replies.