Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Months

Your Steam Name: Juzz
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin Jakobsen
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:63148949

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.17, 6.2

Why should this appeal be considered?: I know I have made some ban appeals already, but I really regret my actions and I realize how stupid it
was for me to go AFK as mayor. If you need me to, I'll even pay back the amount of money I farmed
while being mayor. I want to prove to you that I can be on the server without causing any problems
and I will definitely not do anything like this again. I'm ashamed and embarrassed that I did this,
but I was extremely sleep deprived and didn't think twice about my actions. I just hid somewhere,
activated a macro and went straight to sleep. Even writing this out I feel extremely embarrassed about
what I did. I acknowledge it and I will NEVER do this again.

So please consider this ban appeal Aquaa, as I am very sorry that this happened and that you had to be
involved in such a stupid case because of my bad decisions. I personally feel like I am ready to prove
myself and be on the server to have some great roleplaying moments. I'll stay in line this time and
won't break any rules. I promise.

Reaction score

I appreciate your apology, however I'd like you to wait out your ban a little longer before I'd consider accepting an appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.