Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: Galle
Your Roleplay Name: Benjamin Quibblebaum
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44411150

Why were you punished?: 3.12 - User assassinated the Mayor without sufficient warning or convincing to lower the sales tax.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Aquaa,

I apologize for what I did I should have negotiated with the mayor before trying to assassinate him when I heard that I broke a rule I asked you what I could do next time you showed me an advert example of what I could've done before assassinating the mayor so now I know what I should have done before assassinating the mayor I have also reread the 3.12 rule, so I am sure that I won't break it again.

I am someone that learns from their mistakes, and I am sure that I won't break this rule again, it was never my intention to ruin the role play experience of the person that I committed this rule break on I would feel bad if I did, I hope to get a lower ban sentence or a warning because I am not a bad person and I will take this as a lesson so it won't happen again in the future.

Not only that, but I want to be a good player I really try my best to be one this was impulsive behavior something I should've been thinking more about before doing something like that please forgive me, am I really that bad of a person to get a 2 day ban I can show you that I am a good person by not breaking this rule again and I will not disappoint you.

Please consider my apology I promise you that I will never break this rule again and i hope you can forgive me for my actions, it was never my intention to get myself banned or ruin the role play environment.

kind regards,

Galle

Status
Not open for further replies.