Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: NITROSAMU
Your Roleplay Name: Jhon Rogue
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:530032811

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User pulled out a gun under direct gunpoint by multiple officers after taking the mayor hostage. This resulted in him dying - Awful record for 3.4 and just got off a 2mo ban for it.

Why should this appeal be considered?: It's been a while, i bought a whole new graphics card to play this, all my friends are having fun on the server, i just want to say that i'm sorry and if that happends again, you have my consent to ban me forever, just unban me now, i want to play with my friends this summer.
Thank you.
(Editing, i'm reading all the rules so i can play without making a singol error)

Last edited by a moderator:
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months
Your Steam Name: NITROSAMU
Your Roleplay Name: Jhon Rogue
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:530032811
Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User pulled out a gun under direct gunpoint by multiple officers after taking the mayor hostage. This resulted in him dying - Awful record for 3.4 and just got off a 2mo ban for it.
Why should this appeal be considered?: It's been a while, i bought a whole new graphics card to play this, all my friends are having fun on the server, i just want to say that i'm sorry and if that happends again, you have my consent to ban me forever, just unban me now, i want to play with my friends this summer.
Thank you.
(Editing, i'm reading all the rules so i can play without making a singol error)

Back