Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Prospect
Your Roleplay Name: Dametreus Demarcus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:583676442

Why were you punished?: Reason 3.4 - User entered the bank during a robbery to purchase a property. After being gunpointed outside, searched and told to leave, he got in his car and drove deeper into the situation to argue with the officer. He was gunpointed once again and told to get out the car to which he responded to by driving away, therefore blatantly risking his life. Horrible record for 3.4.

Why should this appeal be considered?: It has been a little over 2 months since my ban meaning I have served the majority of the time sentenced off the server. Since then I have grown my experience with situation similar on other roleplay servers and I deeply regret my decisions which evidently led to me being banned. I apologise for going into the bank although I thought I had my reasons I should have put them to the side and I shouldn’t have entered the bank. I sincerely apologise. It’s currently summer holidays meaning I have a substantial amount of time free from education. Having just finished GCSE exams I would like to spend some of my time on perpheads as it serves me, and I’m sure many others, a unique role play experience. One that can’t be matched no matter what other servers I play. Having had 2 months off the server I feel I am ready to come back and immerse myself in role play making sure each decision I make will be thought through carefully and decisively. I once again want to apologise for my actions. Please allow me to come back

Additional Information: I apologise for what I have done and ensure upon my return to the server I will guarantee a clean and smooth rp experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back