Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Months

Your Steam Name: chopperr
Your Roleplay Name: Rob Kozuki
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:673396142

Why were you punished?: 6.2, 1.6 - Using external software to gain an advantage over other players in combat. When questioned about it, the user attempted to deceive me.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing this apology to apologize for my actions and lies towards Aquaa and the several players over whom I had used my crosshair to gain an advantage. I have realized the impact of my actions and mused upon my unjust act. I have taken in the foolishness of my deed, as I was acquainted with the rules yet my imprudent self thought I wouldn't have been caught.

Once again, I apologize to all the players and the community for any advantage I may have gained by using my crosshair.
I apologize to Aquaa for wasting his time and desperately lying. I shouldn't have used a crosshair, and I shouldn't have lied to you, Aquaa.

I know that I'm not entitled to play on the server, I enjoyed playing on this server and I took that for granted by using a crosshair.
I ask for Aquaa and his peers to consider this appeal, good day.

Additional Information: I believe I make a positive impact on this community, and I ask for another chance to redeem myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back