Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: oStarii
Your Roleplay Name: Terrance Wyatt
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160071366

Why were you punished?: 1.1, 1.4 - Disrespectful & problem-causing conduct over discord in relation to one of his recent server bans.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i would like to personally apologize to Aquaa, who i went on discord and went off on for a ban revolving around a collision of my vehicle against a bystander, as well as hitting his car and others for no reason. This occured about 2-3 months ago and that ban wouldve been long over by now, but i went on to take it further and take it out on the Staff member, Aquaa.
I am sorry aquaa, and those i caused issues to. I have been wanting to play for a while and I shouldnt have said the things i said to Aquaa in private messages. Out of anger, i wrote to Aquaa belittling them and it was very unjust of me.
Perpheads is supposed to be a place of escape and fun, not a place where people are disrespectful on personal levels. It has again been 2-3 months and I would highly appreciate the second chance, and to be unbanned.
The reason why I was banned permenantly opposed to the original 2 months was because I got heated and told Aquaa to ban me permanently, because i was highly upset, but I do regret that and wish to please be given a second chance. This is a server i cherish highly and miss very much. Thank you for your consideration and time.

Additional Information: Please consider this apology, as it is hihgly genuine and as a human, I have made mistakes that I wish i hadnt. I did direct Aquaa to give me the perm ban, but I do not agree with what I said and again, it was only said due to anger and it was unneccesary. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back