Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: KrT
Your Roleplay Name: Adam Arthur
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99742150

Why were you punished?: 4.1, 2.5 - Killed a handcuffed suspect by shoving them with his baton repeatedly (knowing he was already low HP) after being ordered to by another officer.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I apologized already, but I can do it again here.

I apologize to Fern for killing them while cuffed, I was not aware of a baton shove doing damage, nor had I thought that the situation was serious and I thought we having a joke, i realize now that that wasn't the case, for that I apologize.

I also apologize to Aquaa for getting frustrated with his moderating process, it was not my place to get upset, and what he said was absolutely correct, to the fact I'm "Better off to just not banter with people you're not very close to", and with that I totally agree.

I will refrain from joking around with those I am not close to, and to those I'm not sure are actually joking.

In regards to the Perma Blacklist from PD, I'm happy for that to remain, and that isn't an apology trying to have that revoked.

Again, I apologize to both Fern and Aquaa for my behavior

Involved, obviously because I'm Fern. Firstly the user not only killed me with his baton but
A: Denied my supervisor sit because "Wilma is my supervisor" (the other PD member with OFFICER rank involved in the execution, I also understand this is a PD issue but eh.) and
B: The officer also after the situation repeatedly denied responsibility for his actions and claiming I bled out and he did not kill me even after he watched me being bandaged but for a second lets just assume he did think I bled out, he planned on litteraly letting me slowly die in the jail cells from bleeding out rather than stopping for a quick second to bandage me. (additionally Wilma told him to execute me so why would he perform a push to "execute" me if in his mind it did no damage..."
C: Adam also was less than nice to me after I made the report basically insulting me to a paramedic who I was talking to at the time. Overall its the day after he was banned its only 4 days he should just wait it out.
(and never get unblacklisted from PD as he didnt even have a gun but yet still managed to execute a handcuffed "suspect" who was "tresspassing" just in an attempt to get bandaged as I was shot.)

Hey Fern,

"B: The officer also after the situation repeatedly denied responsibility for his actions and claiming I bled out and he did not kill me even after he watched me being bandaged but for a second lets just assume he did think I bled out, he planned on litteraly letting me slowly die in the jail cells from bleeding out rather than stopping for a quick second to bandage me. (additionally Wilma told him to execute me so why would he perform a push to "execute" me if in his mind it did no damage..."

As stated above, I was unaware that baton shoves did damage, and as I'm sure you remember, as soon as I was made aware that baton shoves do damage I apologized straight away and took responsibility, never once shoving blame onto you.

Nor did I have any intentions to "execute" you, as why the hell would I do so when I was already a PO, trying my best to stay on my best behavior, avoiding situations that could get me in trouble, as well as being as active as possible and getting as many OR's as possible, just further reinforcing the fact that I did not do it intentionally, no matter what you think. This was then further reinforced by the fact I apologized for letting you die REGARDLESS of not knowing I was the course of such, immediately getting a medic to revive you after realizing what had happened.

"C: Adam also was less than nice to me after I made the report basically insulting me to a paramedic who I was talking to at the time. Overall its the day after he was banned its only 4 days he should just wait it out."

Which I have apologized for above, I was frustrated with the situation as I had watched you rule break in the bazaar and shoved it off as banter, as I thought that that was the situation, now realizing it was not, and that in-fact I should be avoiding you, which I will now do.

"A: Denied my supervisor sit because "Wilma is my supervisor" (the other PD member with OFFICER rank involved in the execution, I also understand this is a PD issue but eh.) and"

You're right this is a PD issue, so there is no reason to bring this up, and further reinforcing the fact that I thought this was all a joke! As even someone as retarded as me realizes that as an Officer, Wilma is in no position to tell me what to do.

All in all, this was an accident, regardless of what you say, and the fact its been escalated to this point is rather disappointing considering I thought we were on good terms, not realizing that I was not allowed to joke around with someone that I had brushed off rule breaks from.

Nor did I have any intentions to "execute" you, as why the hell would I do so when I was already a PO, trying my best to stay on my best behavior, avoiding situations that could get me in trouble
- "Execution" - Wilma, "Ok, I'm on it" - Adam

Which I have apologized for above, I was frustrated with the situation as I had watched you rule break in the bazaar and shoved it off as banter, as I thought that that was the situation, now realizing it was not, and that in-fact I should be avoiding you, which I will now do.

1.3 Slander​

Slander will not be tolerated within this community; the only time where accusations can be made against other members of the community are within the in-game report menu, the Action Requests and Staff Complaints forums on the website or when speaking to a member of staff.

"A: Denied my supervisor sit because "Wilma is my supervisor" (the other PD member with OFFICER rank involved in the execution, I also understand this is a PD issue but eh.) and"

You're right this is a PD issue, so there is no reason to bring this up, and further reinforcing the fact that I thought this was all a joke! As even someone as retarded as me realizes that as an Officer, Wilma is in no position to tell me what to do.
Ok I won't bring this one up even though it kind of shows your lack of respect for the rules...

This will be my last response. I have clips for the fact you seemed kind of sarcastic in your half sentence "I'm sorry" and then immediately blaming it on the fact you didn't understand the game mechanic. I will also not link the clip of you telling the medic to not be friends with me because I'm not a good friend and a snitch.

- "Execution" - Wilma, "Ok, I'm on it" - Adam

I feel like even though you won't be replying to this i feel the need to respond, as I said in my first response "and further reinforcing the fact that I thought this was all a joke! As even someone as retarded as me realizes that as an Officer, Wilma is in no position to tell me what to do." As you can clearly tell we are laughing and joking, thinking you were involved too, but you can hammer home the point that you don't understand what a joke is, thats no problem with me.

1.3 Slander​

Slander will not be tolerated within this community; the only time where accusations can be made against other members of the community are within the in-game report menu, the Action Requests and Staff Complaints forums on the website or when speaking to a member of staff.

"The officer also after the situation repeatedly denied responsibility", repeatedly would insinuate I denied it more than once, that is not true, and again "just further reinforcing the fact that I did not do it intentionally, no matter what you think. This was then further reinforced by the fact I apologized for letting you die REGARDLESS of not knowing I was the course of such, immediately getting a medic to revive you after realizing what had happened."
Ok I won't bring this one up even though it kind of shows your lack of respect for the rules...

Again, absolutely not necessary to say

I have clips for the fact you seemed kind of sarcastic in your half sentence "I'm sorry" and then immediately blaming it on the fact you didn't understand the game mechanic. I will also not link the clip of you telling the medic to not be friends with me because I'm not a good friend and a snitch.

I am allowed within RP rules to say you're not a good friend and snitch, so feel free to post the clip if you want to go down that route, and also "half sentence "I'm sorry"" is very subjective, you think I'd go down this far, apologize to everyone if I didn't feel some responsibility is on me? I'm not disputing it. I killed you with a baton while you were cuffed, be that intentionally or not.

Back