Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @AwesomeGamersHQ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Berkox
Your Roleplay Name: Jay Omerta
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:167638414

Why were you punished?: 2.3 - Headglitching through the ceiling to see the apartment above, raided that apartment shortly after.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello AwesomeGamersHQ, (Kevko)

I'm writing this unban request today to apologize to you for my incorrect behavior, which I did on April 28th.

I know that I didn't act right and lied to you that we didn't break rule 2.3, which we did to win by unfair means.

I would like to apologize for all the things that came across as disrespectful and incorrect to you, I know that this behavior is not tolerated in this community and I recognized that today and would like to show you and the community that I really want to apologize.

Like my friend Lagatox, I have been part of the community for 8 years and have never really been someone who has attracted negative attention.

This was just a stupid situation where I got mad because I lost my money.

I hope you can give us another chance to show you and the team that we can play differently and fairly to win, because we don't need such methods or glitches to win.

It was a long time ago i joined the server again i know that wasnt correct from me but if you give me the chance i will show you that im a fair and better player.

I wish you and the team a nice evening and hope that you forgive us.

Best regards
Berko

Additional Information: I was a bit angry to the enforcer because he break my rp situation and i lost 200k at this moment im sorry if i talked louder or bad.

Reaction score

I really appreciate the good apology and I believe that you are sorry for your actions, but you should wait a bigger portion of the ban before doing another appeal since you just got banned 5 days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.