Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @AwesomeGamersHQ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: BT Saii
Your Roleplay Name: Jaqueen Black
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:530143821

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User shot at another player who had taken an org member hostage while police were negotiating their release. Their friend was due to be released shortly as free passage for the hostage takers had been agreed. They were shot and killed immediately by the multiple TFOs on scene.

Why should this appeal be considered?: because i did not know the situation, i walked to my house and saw police watching my friend being held hostage. i waited for a good time and shot the dude holding my friend hostage, and won. yet was banned for two days. i just came back after months of not playing, and did something so small and got banned. people have done worse and have been banned for 7hrs-1D

You say you "won" by which I assume you mean you freed your friend who was going to be freed shortly anyway. By intervening in the hostage situation like you did you: managed to shoot your friend (albeit without killing them), caused the death of the second hostage, caused your own immediate death by the many officers on scene.

You have also failed to apologise anywhere in this apology. If you disagree with the ban length, make a staff complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back