Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @AwesomeGamersHQ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: Ilyan
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Southerland
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:779685635

Why were you punished?: 2.5 - User killed two players at Bazaar as they thought they were going to take revenge on them for an earlier killing where they were not finished off. The two players had not given any indication that they were going to and were simply stocking their shop/AFK. One player had in fact been finished off from the initial shooting.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, From what I remember, I was with three of my friends when some random guys started punching my friend. My friend then shot the first attacker and finished him off. I didn’t know about this at the time. For the second attacker, he was killed for pulling a gun in an attempt to defend his friend, so my friend shot him too. I asked him in the demo if they were finished, but he didn’t respond. I even suggested after about two minutes that we go back and finish them off, but he didn’t say anything.
Later, Chris Wallace informed us that we were considered KOS. When we went to the forest, I asked if we should return and finish them off. We decided to go back, initially, Scott was going to handle it. However, Scott told me not to come with him, but I insisted because they didn’t see or know who I was. I decided to go with him, thinking he would help me. Scott agreed, but then I ended up being the only one who shot, which got me into trouble.Before I did this, I asked Scott if the other guy was finished, and he said no. So, I shot and finished them, thinking we were KOS. I now realize this was a misunderstanding of the situation, and I’m sorry for my actions. Chris Wallace even mentioned in LOOC that it was all my fault, and I told the admin this, but I ended up being banned instead. I am aware of my history with 2.5, and I have since taken time to read the rules and focus on improving my understanding of 2.5.
I recognize that my actions were wrong and likely ruined their roleplay experience, wasting their time. I asked Chris if they had actually tried to kill us, and Chris Wallace confirmed in LOOC that his friends, Mohammed and Roderigo, were trying to kill us. I am still sorry for my actions and hope to improve in the future.
Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:
Involved, you killed us for no reason when we are no threat to you, I was setting a shop up and my friend was afk.(Which kos you talking about??)
You try to blame it on other people but in the end you did the action. Your record shows your not learning from your past bans.
You also were extremely antisemitic calling us Jews and more miserable stuff..

Involved, you killed us for no reason when we are no threat to you, I was setting a shop up and my friend was afk.(Which kos you talking about??)
You try to blame it on other people but in the end you did the action. Your record shows your not learning from your past bans.
You also were extremely antisemitic calling us Jews and more miserable stuff..
it crazy saying try to blame it it on other pepole since litreally in the demo the guy says mohammed and roderigo told me they are trying to kill us also soo saying you are a jew is a bad thing?

As I explained to you in the admin sit, both of them had already been shot by you and your friends. To go back and kill them again, whether you believe they were finished off or not, is excessive as they had given no indication that they were going to take revenge in any way after you shot them. Also if you were worried about them shooting you, hanging outside their bazaar shop for 10 minutes isn't the way to deal with it.
I would like you to serve at least another 2 weeks of your ban before appealing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back