Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @AwesomeGamersHQ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: Ilyan
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Southerland
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:779685635

Why were you punished?: 2.5 - User killed two players at Bazaar as they thought they were going to take revenge on them for an earlier killing where they were not finished off. The two players had not given any indication that they were going to and were simply stocking their shop/AFK. One player had in fact been finished off from the initial shooting.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello Hq I hope you’re having a great day today. I am writing this apology because I have taken the time to read Rule 2.5 and understand the situation that led to my ban. I realize now that I was in the wrong, and I take full responsibility for my actions. At the time, I thought I wasn’t breaking any rules, but I was acting very stupidly and immaturely. I am truly sorry for breaking the rules and for the time I wasted for both the admin and the players. I understand now that it was inappropriate to kill them after they had both been shot and one of them had been finished off. I should have asked in F6 if I could kill them, but I didn’t, which was a mistake on my part. Although I was unaware of me breaking the rules at the time, But that doesn’t excuse my actions. I am genuinely sorry and mean it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back