- Messages
- 17
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 10
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @babyshay
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week
Your Steam Name: Dave Mustaine
Your Roleplay Name: Henry Krinkle
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:629483874
Why were you punished?: User gun pointed and killed someone over a digging hole they wanted to dig in public
Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, i apologize for what happened. I pointed a gun at another player over them digging a hole in a public area that i wanted to dig, and when they started running, i told them to stop running and they didn't, i ended up killing them. I didn't want to kill him but i know what i did caused it and i am responsible for it. I understand the rules better now and i will avoid escalating situations like this in the future.
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @babyshay
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week
Your Steam Name: Dave Mustaine
Your Roleplay Name: Henry Krinkle
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:629483874
Why were you punished?: User gun pointed and killed someone over a digging hole they wanted to dig in public
Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, i apologize for what happened. I pointed a gun at another player over them digging a hole in a public area that i wanted to dig, and when they started running, i told them to stop running and they didn't, i ended up killing them. I didn't want to kill him but i know what i did caused it and i am responsible for it. I understand the rules better now and i will avoid escalating situations like this in the future.
