Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: blobvis 2.0
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Mohanza
Your Roleplay Name: Moh Proe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92472858

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: FailRP mugging/Shooting civilian right outside of PD

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am a new player to Perpheads what I did was wrong but I did not mean it and was unaware. I would like to say that I am incredibly sorry for my actions in which were displayed as failrp the only reason I am submitting this appeal is to tell the perpheads community and staff that I did not intend to break rules and that I am as said deeply sorry for what I did but I really love the perpheads server and would be greatly appreciative if my ban could be pardoned sooner than said thank you very much for your time and for reading this have a nice day.

Additional Information: Posting on behalf of Mohanza because he can't seem to log into his steam account on the forums.

Reaction score
Than why did you murder this person? and what made you unaware of killing this civilian was against the rules? and how will you prevent this next time?

Reaction score
It was supposed to be a mugging, later I found out that muggings can only take place in a discrete location, the fact that I left after I died made it so I wasn't able to clear this up, sorry.
Than why did you murder this person? and what made you unaware of killing this civilian was against the rules? and how will you prevent this next time?

Reaction score
Are we talking about the same situation? This is the one at city hall park where u shot a female in the face (on top of the hedge) ran and got gundowned by a TFU and you left on black screen right afterwards?

Reaction score
yeah that's right, I gave her a warning to comply and she didn't, I then realised my gun wasn't even loaded so I told her I was going to kill her if I saw her again, when I reloaded my gun and came back I then shot her.

Reaction score

Apologies for the delay as I forgot to react to this, after going back into the demo's I found this:
which clearly shows you knew your actions would be punishable and were not making efforts to evade it.

Also for notice, I don't know if this mugging ever happened but never can u take revenge for your failed mugging even if someone isn't complying. In the case of non compliance make a report.

reviewed with @Double J

Status
Not open for further replies.