Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @blobvis 2.0
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: jacf104
Your Roleplay Name: James Baker
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103120889

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20, 4.8 - user fled from the cops as a taxi driver and disconnected once arrived at the taxi station to avoid arrest

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was chased by the cops after dropping off a rider who went to the drug dealer. I fled towards forest/hicktown to see if cops were following me and they were nowhere in site so I continued to drive as normal towards intersection from suburbs afterwards with no cops near me not to the taxi station as stated. Sadly I did have to disconnect due to a personal situation

I'm not sure how to get a video of this but happy to do so if needed to get a reduction/unban

Reaction score

4.8 Taxi Driver and Courier​

Taxi Drivers and Couriers must carry out their duties to the best of their ability at all times. Taxi Drivers and Couriers must follow Sections 6, 8, and 11 of the Paralake penal code at all times. Players may not attempt to exploit their abilities as a Taxi Driver or Courier for personal gain at any time.

--------------------------------------------------------​

Section 6
6.9 Failure to stop for a Law Enforcement Officer​

Fleeing or attempting to elude a pursuing LEO commits an offence.

Felony - liable to 5 years maximum imprisonment and $4,000 maximum fine.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Also the way you are stating this, this feels like a dispute not an apology, are you disputing your ban because you feel like you have been wrongfully banned or making an apology for breaking the rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.