Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @blobvis 2.0
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: killermatrix
Your Roleplay Name: Benjamin french
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:246449179

Why were you punished?: 2.5 - user shot a civilian with an AS50 for seemingly no reason

Why should this appeal be considered?: can you please let me apeal my deciscion i enjoy playing on the server and i think that a perma ban is out of controll there was a incident where i crashed in to some people and i got banned for 5 days from being road crew and then i logged out i logged back in and now im banned can you please help me i dont understand what i done to be perma banned its really unnecicary

Additional Information: can you please let me apeal my deciscion i enjoy playing on the server and i think that a perma ban is out of controll there was a incident where i crashed in to some people and i got banned for 5 days from being road crew and then i logged out i logged back in and now im banned can you please help me i dont understand what i done to be perma banned its really unnecicary

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
You were banned for 3 days, not permanently.

BWymhV2hsgReE6D2.png

Reaction score
oh i thought i was banned perma is there anyway i can apeal it please the ban to a hour or something i didnt know the server didnt allow hitmen

Reaction score

This is not an apology at all, rather a whine that this ban was permanent and after that a request to the ban lowered to one hour.
I suggest reading over the rules instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.