Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @blobvis 2.0
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: dannon2010
Your Roleplay Name: Lenard Lendrick
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234733690

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.4,3.6 - user as medic told a sweater to RDM others which he did, user drove on the wrong side of the road ramming vehicles (multiple reports) his excuse was that he drives on the left, combat reviving, running into the middle of shootouts as medic, during admin sit user jumped off the roof, not here to roleplay.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I realize my actions were inappropriate and made it seem like I did not want to roleplay. I only ran into combat as a medic is because there was a fellow medic that was very kind to me and let me ride with her, i wanted to run in and help to repay her for helping me. During the sit I jumped off the roof because someone on the ground said they were a staff member and that they would ban me if I didn't jump down. The incident where i was on the wrong side of the road was my fault and I'm sorry for that one.

Additional Information: I'm really sorry and I would really appreciate an unban because I want to go back and socialize with the friends i made in the server.

Your ban will be extended for 1.6 for lying in your appeal regarding someone telling you to jump down as the words of "a staff member will ban me if I didn't jump down" are utter bullshit. You can make a dispute on the 1.6 claim through a dispute with the required evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back