Ban Apology (Bnje)

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bnje
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: masterfulaikido
Your Roleplay Name: (I forgot because it got re rolled)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:796998836

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5: When enacting revenge for an assault, Killed an uninvolved and unarmed player at bazaar solely through association with the gang of his attackers.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because I am very sorry for killing an uninvolved member when enacting revenge. I was a kid in a candy shop and saw all my perpetrators and made the mistake of, not identifying all of them before killing everyone.

I also asked in help chat if I can kill anyone associated with a gang who wronged me and like a bombaclart, I listened to a new players response saying yes I can instead of asking in F6.

That was extremely stupid from my end and I am very sorry to ruin the roleplaying experience for the bazaar shop owner whom I RDM'd

very sorry to the community because I do not want to be the guy who ruins the roleplaying experience of anyone.

Also sorry to the admin team for your time which occurred due to my incompetence.

I hope I can be forgiven because I am very sorry and it will never happen again due to me being a lot more careful from now on.

Sorry.