Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bnjemann
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: GetclappedEZEZ
Your Roleplay Name: Filip Zebra
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:562518404

Why were you punished?: This isnt the same situation. You were banned for the reason in the Inbox. Roos was fleeing from a shootout and you shot him down and stole his G3A3.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Am so sorry for my behavior, i shooted a guy called Roos and yeah i stole hes G3A3 because i tried to rob him and he shooted me ones and ran and then a cop saw him running and cuffed him didnt even take the G3A3 and i saw that and i took my gun off so the cop didnt see me with a gun and when i was behide the cop and Roos i one tap both with my (Beretta M9) took the G3A3 and then there was 2 FBI and they killed me i maybe have allso killed one of the FBI am not sure but am really sorry i love playing Perpheads because there is not many fun games anymore and i tried to play perpheads dayily and yeah thats all what i did. am so sorry i killed 2-3 people but am just so sorry and i hope i get unbanned i need to play perpheads on friday i have no plans there i was gonna play perpheads all day for Friday to Sunday am just sorry. Have a Great day<3

Reaction score
So if you were to mug someone in future, how/where would you do it?
i would not gonna mug them people but i will try get them to a place where theres no people and rob them am so sorry i really want a unban and i would do robbys in my apt. i will try next time kidnapping them. and say drop your stuff am not gonna mug people but yeah am so sorry for my behaiover

Reaction score
i would not gonna mug them people but i will try get them to a place where theres no people and rob them am so sorry i really want a unban and i would do robbys in my apt. i will try next time kidnapping them. and say drop your stuff am not gonna mug people but yeah am so sorry for my behaiover
Kidnapping someone to mug them is not allowed. You should refer to the mugging map here and just try catching people in these zones. Note that you also should not try to initiate a mugging on someone holding a weapon out either.

it would appear for the time being you need a refresh period on the rules. I appreciate the apology but for the time being rule revisions should be required. You can contact me if you have any questions about what would and wouldn’t be allowed, and how to proceed with any action you wish to partake in without breaking the rules.

Once this has been achieved, I will reconsider the appeal.