Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bnjemann
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: hog rider best
Your Roleplay Name: gustaf gus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:536947612

Why were you punished?: 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: my ban was 3.4: 1. On 2 occasions broke 3.4 outside of slums. 2. The first occasion they stalled under gunpoint, 3. on another occasion refused to leave a shootout under gunpoint, prompting another staff member to slay them:

1. i asked if i can go in my appartment they said no so i left and waited outside on the other side of the road i thought that was far enough a cop came up to me and just stared i have no idea if he was asking me somthing bc i was listing to rammstein on full volume so i could not hear.

2. i was not stalling, when im under pressure i confuse my buttons and often click Q or Z

3. she did not tell me to leave she told me to putt my hands upp and did not mention to leave then she told me to go to the police car and she got shot from a robber so i had no idea what to do so i just stood there. my friend came to break me out and then a police officer came and told me to put my hand upp and i didnt know if he broke me out or not i was screaming i cant im handcuffed.

Additional Information: i needed to clean my kitchen and told a staff member to please wait 10-20 min so i cant keep talking but i came back banned

Reaction score
im sorrry if i did anything wrong and if i was being rude. i really dont thing i did anything wrong

Reaction score
can you please notify him about this then?
bc im really confussed and really dont know what i did wrong.
can you provide a clip? thanks :)

Reaction score
You were standing on the sidewalk next to the PD, watching slums when it had just been raided. You were on the phone with someone. A police car approaches you, the officer gets out and gunpoints you. He told you to put your hands up, but you stood still completely quiet and did not put your hands up.

Reaction score
i did not know i got broken out and i was screaming "i cant im handcuffed" but i wasnt there, was not sound that i got broken out so i didnt know but when i relized im noot handcuffed i put my hands upp right away

Reaction score
i did not know i got broken out and i was screaming "i cant im handcuffed" but i wasnt there, was not sound that i got broken out so i didnt know but when i relized im noot handcuffed i put my hands upp right away

Dosen’t make any sense since you were on your phone talking to a friend

Reaction score
wait when was this was it over the road or on the same road as the appartment. if it was over the road i was listin to rammstein on 160% volume and on my phone so i could not hear, and i dont even think he even pulled a gun on me

Last edited:
Reaction score
wait when was this was it over the road or on the same road as the appartment. if it was over the road i was listin to rammstein on 160% volume and on my phone so i could not hear, and i dont even think he even pulled a gun on me

Yes it was on the other side of the road. Yes the officer was pointing his gun at you. Rule 2.7 says that even if you’re listening to rammstein, you must be able to hear sounds in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.