Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bnjemann
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: kaasbaas911
Your Roleplay Name: Henk pieter
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76561199439969221

Why were you punished?: mass proppush

Why should this appeal be considered?: Some time ago, I bought an item which was some sort of gift from a guy at the bazaar. I did not quite what to do with it, so I dropped it when I was at the slums, only to find out I could push cars using this item. I was quite surprised by this, but also found it quite funny that I could just push cars that easily using the gift. I pushed around some cars, and then went on, as I realized it was kind of a dick move to just mess with people their cars in such a way and also more people started gathering around me telling me I should stop. What I really did not expect however, is that over this I would get permabanned. I really feel bad about this, because I sinecerely enjoy playing on Perpheads and due to this of course I can never play on it again. Also I think the punishment is kind of harsh. I get that it is against the rules, but to me it was just some short and harmless fun, that after a very short time and after a few comments by some other people I stopped with. I get it that I should get banned, I deserve it, but I would like to request that my punishment will be made less severe. I sincerely apologize for my behavior.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I appreciate the apology.

Due to the length and nature of the ban, this will be decided in an admin meeting. This means there may be time between the appeal being made and an actual definitive decision. I will find out when the next admin meeting is, bear with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back