Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bnjemann
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Ilyan
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Southerland
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:779685635

Why were you punished?: 1.1: Crossed the line with an unsavoury comment directed at someone who killed them in OOC.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I think my appeal should be considered because I have learned what I did wrong. I understand that what I said is not acceptable at all on this server. I want to sincerely apologize to the user for my comments; I intended it as a joke but didn’t realize how it affected them at the time. I felt bad afterward, and I added the user on Discord to apologize. They explained why they reported me, previous interactions, and they forgave me, which I’m grateful for because I don’t like losing friends. I just want to say that I’m very sorry for crossing the line , and I assure you this won’t happen again. If it does, I will accept a much harsher ban

Additional Information: Again, Am sorry fern

Again, its Fern so obviously I'm involved.
Shortly after the ban Jack reached out to me through discord not in an attempt to get me to post on his apology but to try work things out between us. He was very kind and I have forgiven him since this initial incident. I think he has learnt from this and is ready to rejoin the server. But ultimately this is up to the admins however I do hope you accept Jack's apology as me and him are good friends we just had a bad 2 days...

Back