Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Chase
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: oStarii
Your Roleplay Name: Terrance Wyatt
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160071366

Why were you punished?: 3.22 - User was driving on the wrong side of the highway resulting a players death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was playing last night, and I was driving on the wrong side of the road, coming up from wood cabins onto the highway towards city hall direction. I have the default car so it is the fastest ramp I can get up around there (I know it's the wrong direction, I was just trying to be fast, stupidly). In the process, I believe I crashed into someone, who then jumped out of their car at the last second and died due to the collision. I SERIOUSLY did not mean for that to happen and if I could go back, I would've just taken the proper way onto the highway and taken that extra time to drive over there and struggle up the hill.
Additionally, I am very sorry to the victims and to those that had to spend their time on my dumb actions that couldve been avoided. I shouldnt have done what I did.

Additional Information: I know it's only a day ban, but I play this every day and look forward to it and I just really would love to be able to play today. I breathe Perpheads like Oxygen (i have no life). But please consider this ban appeal, as it would be appreciated highly and I will make SURE that it never happens again.

Reaction score

If this happens again the ban length will be longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.