Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Chase
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Edward Steward
Your Roleplay Name: Edward Steward
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:541969595

Why were you punished?: 3.2 - Using Discord to communicate with friends on a raid. For Kevko

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello there! Been a long, long time since my last appeal. With 4 days left on my ban I've decided to make one last appeal regarding this ban. I'll start this one with saying, again, that I'm really sorry for ruining the experience of some players that took part in the raid in which I used a third-party application to communicate with my friends. I also want to apologize to the staff members for breaking this rule. Like I've said in the other appeals I feel incredibly sorry for breaking such a rule regarding my playtime on the server. It is really, really foolish of me and could simply just avoid being banned by not doing this. However, knowing, that it is not allowed to share in-game information to friends/other people using third-party apps(Discord in my case) I still did it. As for the other rules I've been trying my best to obey them and not get banned/warned for them. I promise and can honestly say that this will never happen again and I hope that this appeal will be taken in consideration. I really hope I will be able to hop on Perpheads this weekend and have a great time with other players. I've read the rules more than once and tried my best to improve myself as a human being while banned. Thank you for reading my appeal.

Additional Information: Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back